el gouna properties, An opportunity to live in the first smart, futuristic, developed, environmentally friendly city, in the heart of the Red Sea, choose your suitable property, contact the advertiser. See thousands of properties for sale and for rent with pictures; prices; payment facilities and property details. Villas; houses and chalets for sale and rent; liaisonproperty is your main destination for searching for a property in Egypt.
And now we will learn about el gouna properties on the liaisonproperty website and its most important characteristic
Features of el gouna properties
- The project consists of apartments, residential units, twin houses, and twin villas.
- The resort has different residential sections. First; two-storey villas are divided into 3 types. The first type is Type A; which is villas with an area of 138 square meters and double roofs of villas. Each villa has a private garden consisting of 3 rooms in addition to an additional room for the nanny or servants.
- The second type is TYPE B. The area of the villa is 155 square meters; and all the villas it contains consist of 4 rooms; in addition to another room for the nanny.
- The third type; TYPE C; has an area of 200 square meters and contains 4 rooms and an additional room.
- The twin villa or the twin villa consists of 3 bedrooms, and the villa is equipped with a spacious area for sitting; and eating daily meals; and its area is 165 square meters. Three bedroom twin houses with an area of 144 m².
About Al Gouna
- El Gouna is a tourist resort located in the city of Hurghada on the Red Sea coast. The resort’s origins date back to 1990 when the Orascom Hotels .and Development Company developed it on a group of islands as one of its major tourism projects. It is considered one of the most important tourist places in Hurghada. It is 470 km away from Cairo. and its tourism importance is an important location for diving in the depths and various water sports.
- El Gouna is a tourist resort located in the city of Hurghada on the Red Sea coast. The resort’s origins date back to 1990 when the Orascom Hotels .and Development Company developed it on a group of islands as one of its major tourism projects. One of the most important tourist places in Hurghada. It is 470 km away from Cairo. An important site for deep diving and various water sports.
- It is 30 kilometers from Hurghada and 45 kilometers from Sharm El Sheikh (by ferry); Where the Egyptian government established a sea route linking them.
- The resort has a diverse FM radio station, Radio El Gouna, which includes 14 hotels of different hotel categories. In addition to a 6-star hotel located near the resort’s Abutig Marina.
- El Gouna has basic services, including a fully equipped hospital; a school and a small airport for private and charter planes. As well as a marina for yachts in Abydos Marina. The American University in El Gouna; Cairo branch.
- It houses the library of the Embassy of Knowledge. It is a sophisticated digital library primarily linked to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, with its archives, books; documents and data.
You can also watch
What activities can you do in El Gouna
- Quad bikes are the most popular adventurous way to enjoy the Desert View. At night, stylish nightclubs and outdoor Discos are welcome to catch you until late at night.
- enjoy all the water sports in this house, which bring together all kinds of entertainment, water sports caps, surfing, etc.
- see 6 major neighborhoods in the area: marina town, Mediterranean, golf, Nui, humpback and Italian neighborhoods.
- visit the three main areas where shops, houses, shopping areas, restaurants and nightclubs are in the downtown area.
- The tamer Hanaa Square and Abu Tej Marina area of the resort are being developed to accommodate large size yachts.
- see the small museum which contains about 90 before it opened in 1990.
- You can also visit the modern digital library opened by Suzanne Mubarak; and the library is linked to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and includes archives; books and documents.
- You can visit the golf courses that have hosted many international competitions.
- There is also a fully equipped hospital; a small airport for the resort and private aircraft.
- The area has 14 hotels from 4 to 5 stars as well as the most luxurious resorts.