El Gouna rentals, ElGouna is a tourist resort in the governorate of Hurghada in Egypt. and it is one of the most famous tourist resorts in Egypt. and many prefer looking for villas for rent in ElGouna, as this area is one of the most beautiful areas in Egypt and overlooks the seaside directly.
And now we will learn about ElGouna rentals on the liaisonproperty website and its most important characteristic
Why choose to live in El Gouna?
El Gouna rentals , It is quiet around the clock. its residential units are characterized by unique designs and luxurious marble entrances. in addition to the presence of a private swimming pool and a private garden for each villa. and its geographical location gives it a great advantage, as it overlooks the sea directly, which gives you a charming view that gives you recreation and a sense of relaxation.
Also, this area is surrounded by services from every side and contains many wonderful water recreational activities. and many also prefer to search for rental villas in West Golf El Gouna.
As this area contains all the sports activities that an individual is looking for, such as tennis, football, horse riding and exercising driving sport in the most beautiful parts of the world, there are also a number of wonderful facilities and services represented in cinemas, free internet services, private beaches and spa centers.
This area is one of the best areas of El Gouna because it is an island surrounded by water on all sides. and is considered one of the most beautiful places in ElGouna. It is the perfect choice for those wishing to relax and avoid the noise.
It is located in the Abu Tig area, which is considered a private port for receiving yachts. and there are a number of charming and luxurious services in the area that attract individuals to search for rent villas in El Gouna, Hurghada.
You can also watch
Features of Gouna properties
- The project consists of apartments, residential units, twin houses and twin villas.
- The resort has different residential sections. First, two-storey villas are divided into 3 types.
- The first type is Type A which is villas with an area of 138 square meters and two-storey villas; Each villa has a private garden consisting of 3 rooms in addition to an additional room for the nanny or servants.
- The second type is TYPE B; The area of the villa is 155 square meters; and all the villas it contains consist of 4 rooms, in addition to another room for the nanny.
- The third type, TYPE C, has an area of 200 square meters and contains 4 rooms and an additional room.
- The twin villa or the twin villa consists of 3 bedrooms, and the villa is equipped with a spacious area for sitting and eating daily meals, and its area is 165 square meters. Three bedroom twin houses with an area of 144 m².
What activities you can do in El Gouna
One of the most beautiful features of ElGouna is that it offers you a variety of activities that satisfy all tastes. Whatever your preferences, you will find what satisfies you.
- Being a port city, the most popular marine activities are swimming; and snorkeling among the coral reefs. Plus colorful fish in an adventure-like experience in the depths of the sea.
- In addition to fishing and kite surfing. Making the waves a magic carpet to ride in an exciting and fun experience of the fun marine sports. And if you want to enjoy the sea view without taking part in its activities.
- You can rent a boat or a ship to go out with the family on a wonderful cruise. You can also go for wild activities like safari, play golf or play sports if you like it. Such as horse riding or parasailing, cycling, hiking, tennis, squash and volleyball.
- And out of your passion for a beautiful view of the sea, know the beaches of ElGouna; Which includes two main beaches; Al-Zaytouna Beach and Mangroovy Beach. In addition to a water channel in front of each villa or chalet; a private beach for them so that the water surrounds you from every direction and wherever you are.
And if you want to know more about communication services and more real estate opportunities in Egypt in the North Coast; El Gouna; and Sahl Hasheesh