Gouna weather, who does not like it, is one of the products famous for its wonderful and wonderful weather. Where everyone comes to play and enjoy ElGouna, where the turquoise Red Sea shines. With its healthy beach resorts and 18-hole golf course, ElGouna will allow you to relax in the sun book for a wild or sea picnic.
Gouna weather |The best time to visit ElGouna
The best time of year to visit El Gouna in Egypt. These data are based on an analysis of weather rates such as temperature, precipitation and the number of hours of sunshine. These assessments are based solely on climate and do not take into account other factors such as accommodation prices and how busy they are.
The average temperature is usually in the twenties and thirties. The darkest atmosphere starts from May to September, with an average altitude of 40 ° C. For more comfort, the best time to visit ElGouna is in the autumn or spring. The sun shines for up to 13 hours a day. you can only expect a clear blue sky. unlimited sunshine and high temperatures.
El Gouna welcomes an indoor breeze blowing from the coast that helps to control the heat and humidity. Summer heat is often unbearably hot; coastal winds can be very refreshing as they bring cooling from the hot climate. The water is warm and comfortable all year round, but the best time to go to ElGouna for the highest summer temperatures.
Although outside of the main holiday season, there is still a lot of acceptable weather at this time of year that makes it a good time to visit ElGouna.
- ElGouna is a tourist resort located in the city of Hurghada on the Red Sea coast. The resort’s origins date back to 1990 when the Orascom Hotels .and Development Company developed it on a group of islands as one of its major tourism projects. It is considered one of the most important tourist places in Hurghada. It is 470 km away from Cairo. and its tourism importance is an important location for diving in the depths and various water sports.
- ElGouna is a tourist resort located in the city of Hurghada on the Red Sea coast. The resort’s origins date back to 1990 when the Orascom Hotels .and Development Company developed it on a group of islands as one of its major tourism projects. One of the most important tourist places in Hurghada. It is 470 km away from Cairo. An important site for deep diving and various water sports.
- It is only 30 kilometers from Hurghada and 45 kilometers from Sharm el-Sheikh (by ferry)’ where the Egyptian government has built a sea route connecting them.
- There is a diverse FM radio station in the resort; radio El Gouna; which includes 14 hotels of different hotel grades; as well as a 6-star hotel, located near the resort’s abutej Marina.
- ElGouna has basic services, including a fully equipped hospital, a school and a small airport for private jets and charter aircraft, as well as a yacht marina, Abydos Marina. and a branch of the American University of Gouna in Cairo.
- houses the embassy of knowledge library, a sophisticated digital library primarily associated with the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, with its archives, books, documents and data.
You can also watch
You can also see what activities you can do in ElGouna
- Quad bikes are the most popular adventurous way to enjoy the Desert View. At night, stylish nightclubs and outdoor Discos are welcome to catch you until late at night.
- enjoy all the water sports in this house, which bring together all kinds of entertainment, water sports caps, surfing, etc.
- see 6 major neighborhoods in the area: marina town, Mediterranean, golf, Nui, humpback and Italian neighborhoods.
- visit the three main areas where shops, houses, shopping areas, restaurants and nightclubs are in the downtown area.
- The tamer Hanaa Square and Abu Tej Marina area of the resort are being developed to accommodate large size yachts.
- see the small museum which contains about 90 before it opened in 1990.
- You can also visit the modern digital library opened by Suzanne Mubarak .and the library is linked to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and includes archives, books and documents.
- You can visit the golf courses that have hosted many international competitions.
- There is also a fully equipped hospital, a small airport for the resort and private aircraft.
- The area has 14 hotels from 4 to 5 stars as well as the most luxurious resorts.