Get Soma Bay Homes and enjoy the outdoors in the best place in the world, we understand our customers and their needs. With so many diverse cultures residing in Egypt, with countless different tastes and preferences.
Therefore, at Soma Bay Homes, we strive to meet the needs of everyone who wants to change their lives and settle in this ideal location. With more than 30 years of sales experience. Our goal is to make real estate transactions in Soma Bay as smooth and easy as possible. A step from research to completion.
If you wish to sell, we will advise you on current market conditions and the best pricing strategy when marketing your property in our comprehensive database.
Features of Soma Bay Homes
- The detached hostel is spread over two levels; It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a dining area, and a large balcony.
- The house (detached hostel) will be delivered fully finished with a great design; Where solid walls are replaced by large areas of glass; To allow a charming view of the sea, sunlight, sunset, mountains and clouds to become the interior design. Interior pieces are kept neutral so as not to detract from the serenity of the look. Wooden walls, floors and ceilings add warmth, elegance and space to the lodge.
- There is a separate house in the mountain valley. It is the destination for those who seek absolute relaxation, comfort, privacy and luxury.
- The house is located in Soma Bay which is an ideal location on the eastern shores of Egypt on the Red Sea coast. 20 minutes drive from Hurghada International Airport.
- The peninsula has dry desert winds and low humidity.
- The resort’s location features some of the most beautiful sandy. beaches of the Red Sea and panoramic views of the desert mountains.
Things to do in Soma
- Soma Bay is famous for diving; and snorkeling; because the resort’s wonderful, calm and clear waters contain a large group of coral reefs of various types and shapes.
- Soma Bay resort beach is famous for its blue water.
- one of the best places around the world for water sports; especially windsurfing and surfing above sea level.
- There is a quick wind blowing towards the mountains adjacent to the waters of the Red Sea near the shore in Soma Bay resort which gives a wonderful view in the early morning.
- The currents in this area are very beneficial. Amateurs can be trained to sail and ski safely.
- There is a specialized center for teaching, studying and testing new trainees in the field of surfing and skiing. To make sure they have mastered the sport before; Do this to ensure their safety
- Some visitors can eat in places other than the property as a kind of rejuvenation and try everything new.
- Most vacationers prefer a varied menu of breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Lunch is served at the restaurants on the beach or at the pool inside their hotel.
About Soma Bay
- The resort’s location features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of the Red Sea and panoramic views of the desert mountains.
- Life in Somabay is located on an area of 10 million square meters of fertile land; Where imaginative scenes follow you wherever you go and sunny activities take endless forms.
- Every aspect of Soma Bay has been professionally designed to evoke a relaxed European feel .compassion for nature and create a colorful experience around the vibrant pier and relaxed pier.So you can recharge or relax.
- Somabay owns five luxury resort hotels and a series of unique residential properties; A unique environment and a full range of high quality facilities.
- It is a place to enjoy an unparalleled experience with friends and family.
- With a world of hospitality options available, all you need to do. Next is to enjoy the ideal weather conditions with and under the sea sports, such as kite surfing, diving, windsurfing and sailing. You are on easy, safe and fun adventures thanks to the premium axle set.
- The 7-foot-tall Kite House is known for its excellent; consistent conditions for flat water and side boot winds.
- Diving enthusiasts can head to Somabays Dive Center, operated by ORCA Dive Clubs, admire the 420-meter jetty that extends directly to House Reef, and embark on a deep sea dive.
- Both centers provide certified instructors who provide lessons from beginner to advanced levels; and are well-equipped to ensure that your adventures are fun, safe and wonderful.