Rent in New Capital City, The New Administrative Capital of Egypt is a mega project to build a new capital city for Egypt in the east of Downtown Cairo. The construction process started 7 years ago, and it is not finished yet. The New Administrative Capital construction is one of the most important projects in Egypt right now. The government has dedicated a lot of financial, administrative, and operational resources to finish the project as soon as possible. The New Capital is now the most important spot for real estate investment in Egypt. Looking for rent in New Capital City will be easier with Liasion assistance.
The New Capital location:
The New Capital is built in the east of Downtown Cairo. It lies 45 kilometers away from Cairo. It is next to the Greater Cairo Ring Road. The New Capital is also halfway between Cairo and Suez. This location has allowed the easy connection between the new city and the surrounding roads of Cairo as Ring Road, Suez Road, Ain Sokhna Road.
The New Capital components and facilities:
The New Administrative Capital will be a lot more than a collection of administrative facilities. The city is designed and built to be a financial and commercial center in the whole region.
The New Capital’s area is more than 700 square kilometers, with a projected population of more than 6.5 million residents.
The design of the New Capital includes 21 residential districts, and other 25 dedicated districts, yet to be assigned.
The city downtown will be an international business hub with giant skyscrapers. The world’s largest building will be built downtown and called Oblisco Capitale. It will extend for more than 1000 meters in height, and the Pharaonic Obelisk inspires its design. There will also be the Iconic tower, the tallest building in Africa.
The New Capital services and constructions:
The New Capital will host large-scale services that will change the direction of people to live there instead of the crowded parts of Cairo. For example, the New Capital will include:
- A central park larger than New York’s is called the Green River with a giant lake.
- More than 2000 educational institutes include schools, private sector universities, international universities, and institutes.
- More than 600 clinics and hospitals for the health maintenance of millions of residents.
- An international stadium with more than 90,000 seats for hosting international sporting events.
- More than 1000 mosques and churches, including Al-Fattah Al-Aleem Mosque, which is the largest mosque in Egypt.
- An international airport to relieve the congestion and pressure from Cairo airport.
- A major theme park quadruples the size of Disney land.
- An entire governmental district such as the presidential palace; ministries; foreign embassies, parliament; and technology; and innovation park
Liaison will help you find the best rent in New Capital city. Check our website for the best options available. We will give you numerous options that differ in surface area; number of rooms; location, prices; and more.