Resale New capital; New capital Egypt is a new smart city, one of Egypt’s latest investment projects for real estate development.
This vast construction project is expected to grow from 18 million people to 40 million people by 2050; a project that will introduce a new concept to the nature of residential life in Egypt.
The New Capital is a perfect spot for real estate investment in 2022, Liaison Properties can help you if you want to buy, rent; or resale New Capital Properties.
New capital Egypt location
Many people search for where New capital Egypt is located in relation to the location in which they reside, and here are a selection of the most critical questions about the site:
Where is the New capital of Egypt located?
The New Administrative Capital is located on the borders of Badr City. in the area between the Cairo-Suez and Cairo-Ain Sokhna roads; right after New Cairo; Mostakbal City; and Madinaty.
Where is the administrative capital located in relation to the map of Egypt?
The location of the administrative capital on the map is between the Greater Cairo region. and the Suez Canal near the regional ring road and Cairo-Suez.
Where is the administrative capital located in the eastern governorate?
The Administrative Capital has located 42 km from the Tenth of Ramadan City; on the Regional Ring Road.
What distinguishes New capital Egypt?
The location of New capital Egypt is one of its most important features, as it is about 60 km from Ain Sukhna and Suez;, in addition to New capital Egypt; the location is about 60 km from Cairo.
The administrative capital area
The area of New capital Egypt in km is about 714 km2, which is equivalent to the size of the state of Singapore and almost four times the area of Washington. As for the area of New capital Egypt, it is 170 thousand.
New capital Egypt
- New capital Egypt was divided into stages due to its vast area that exceeded the areas of important capitals and countries.
- To answer the question, what is the area of the new administrative capital in its three phases! We calculated each stage separately as follows:
- The first phase: It covers an area of approximately 40,000 acres; equivalent to 161.87 km2 of the total area of the Administrative Capital in km.
- The second phase covers an area of about 47 thousand acres. equivalent to 190.2 km2 of the total area of the new administrative capital in km.
- The third phase covers an area of about 97,000 acres; which is equivalent to 392.54 km2 of the total area of the capital in km.
Check our website at Liaison Properties to explore multiple investment opportunities all over Egypt. We will help you buy a property. and we can also help you in the resale of New Captial properties, All the New Capital government and private sector investments have made it the best spot for real estate investment.
Explore other investment opportunities in Egyptian cities like The New Alamein ; Sahl Hasheesh, and Sharm ElSheikh.