New capital Egypt real estate is a huge real estate project that works to enhance the Egyptian economy through the establishment of high-end; and new urban communities that work to attract individuals to live in the new capital; which was built on the latest developed global systems; as New capital Egypt includes many huge real estate projects that boast With many services; and facilities; and here in detail information you do not know about the administrative capital.
Liaison can be a great help for you to find the best New Capital Real estate opportunities.
Information about New capital Egypt
- New capital Egypt is one of the largest urban cities globally; and it is one of the fourth generation cities that was built on a large area.
- Especially the urban planning of the new capital is based on the construction of all facilities; and service buildings before the completion of the structure of compounds; and residential neighborhoods.
- As well as the administrative capital that will be financed; and self-developed from within the new capital.
- The New Administrative Capital project area reaches about 170,000 acres; which is equivalent to the size of Singapore.
- The first phase of the New Capital project was implemented on an area of 40,000 acres.
- The number of tunnels that will be implemented in the new capital; will be greater than the number of tunnels in the world.
- The New Capital project will achieve a qualitative leap in the future for Egyptian youth; and create many job opportunities for them; which will help eliminate unemployment.
- The inner streets of New capital Egypt are characterized by their wideness; as the street width reaches 120 meters.
- About 25% of the facilities within the Administrative Capital have been completed.
- Road development in New capital Egypt will be responsible for the Holding Company for Construction and Development (HCCD); the Arab Contractors, and Concorde.New capital Egypt real estate
Features of New capital Egypt
The new capital is the next alternative to the crowded old Cairo; as it is located between the Nile River and the Suez Canal; and it is planned to be a megacity of about 6.5 million people.
As New capital Egypt will be the distinguished icon in the heart of Egypt; it will also include many huge green spaces; an extensive range of facilities; and integrated services.
Liaison will help you to find the perfect New Capital Egypt real estate. Make sure to browse our platform to read more about investments in other places in Egypt; Liaison can help you invest in The New Alamein; Sahl Hasheesh,; and Sharm ElSheikh.